Product innovation & design
Do you need to develop and give credibility to your brand by launching a new product? Bring value to your market to differentiate yourself from your competitors? Align all stakeholders around a global innovation issue?
Do you need to transform an idea into a viable, industrialisable product? Prototype a technological innovation and ensure its added value for users? Develop an experience that takes your industrial constraints into account? Mark out your singularity with identity and effective volumes?
Whether it’s a consumable product, an item or even a space, we’ll support you throughout the process of designing your product: from formulation of the user need and context analysis to formalising a tangible, deployable, innovative solution.
DEVELOPING INNOVATION PLATFORMS AND PIPELINES
- Audit and strategic analysis of the context: the brand, its market, its audiences and social trends
- Identification of user needs: qualitative & quantitative interviews, analysis of uses (scenarios, personas), consultations with experts in human and social science (ethnology, ergonomics, anthropology, sociology, etc.)
- Definition of strategic axes of innovation (platform) and co-design workshops (pipeline)
PROTOTYPING AND TESTING BY ITERATION
- Open-Lab & Kitchen Lab with material resources and tools to support the prototyping and testing process (e.g.: 3D printing) Proof of Concept (POC);
- Massive/functional/formal/etc. prototype ; sampling materials
- Iteration and convergence of ideas/concepts with tests and co-construction workshops with users (consumption squares, interviews, iterative eye tracking, etc.)
INTEGRATED TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Search for technical solutions
- Industrial audit
- Provider search
- Mechanical dimensioning, materials/component sourcing
- Drawing & dimensioning
- BAT and pre-series
- Proof of Concept (POC)
- Massive/functional/formal/etc prototype
- Material sampling
- Technology watch