Do you need to rethink your portfolio of products and services to make it more readable and navigable? So it better reflects your brand promise and positioning? And so it better meets the expectations of your different targets, and isn’t just inspired by an industrial or organisational vision?
Do you need to differentiate your offer in relation to the market? Develop your own segmentation and bring value to the category? Regain the initiative in your market to adopt a leadership position?
Do you need to stretch your brand? Create other segments or integrate a new sister brand into your range? Segment your portfolio differently to better pave the way for new innovations?
Whatever your issues, our tools will help you strengthen the link between your brand and its targets through your product and service offer.
- Audit of current segmentation and your brand
- Comparative analysis of market developments and the presence of its players, including on related markets
- Analysis of consumption profiles, including respective motivations, needs and expectations
- Creating a segmentation aligned with the needs and expectations of targets while enhancing the brand positioning
- Defining an action plan to bring the current offer into line with the new segmentation
PORTFOLIO ARCHITECTURE AND MANAGEMENT
- Allocation of roles, missions and areas to each brand or range in the portfolio
- Definition of the rules of consistency and development of the brand portfolio